Walking down Wembley Way at 3 pm I genuinely felt excited about what was to follow. I looked up at the archway going up to the sky and thought to myself it was a real pleasure to be here on a day like today- anyone else feel the same way? Having been to the old and new stadiums it may not have the twin towers and the flags flying proudly into the breeze, but in my humble opinion , it is still a great place to go and watch a game. The Bobby Moore statue ,the pitch looked immaculate( and if you couldn' t play there, you can't play anywhere) the stands reached for the sky, the sun was beating down, and I was more than glad to be there. All I wanted then was for the Clarets to get a draw at least and we did wait a long time before it eventually came. So all the Clarets who were in attendance went home happy and that included me. The place has seen so many great performances over the years, some includes those by our beloved team both recently and not that long ago. One thing is for certain . Spurs fans can no longer blame their temporary home for their team dropping two valuable points. However they can blame a dogged Burnley performance and an ice cool finish. Spurs fans thought it was all over- they were wrong !!!