Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
There's some tension on here at the moment. No need !!
Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
There's some tension on here at the
No need !!
"There's some tension at the moment"
"at the moment."
Cut, Copy, Paste, Select all, Select Look up.

Damn right!!!!Some of us will argue, some will say we're not coming on for a while.... some argue and PM ......apologise, ( as I've done with Animal, Ponte) ....and it's done, finished.

Some won't let it go........FFS!!!!

I can be as childish as anyone....., but for gods sake ( Whichever God) we used to laugh at things on here, not take offence at little bits of Pi$$ Tekking.
It's a "tap Oil" environment on here.......

I put a post baiting Roma, ( knowing he would like it and have fun replying....) so why the hell was it hi jacked with a comment about history????

Exile, WTF, ??? If ya cant say owt nice..... or don't like the banter... don't type in the thread!!!! Every thread don't need to be a dig at someone.......

Mate you weren't like that before! There's venom in mostly all your posts.. ( Don't like me saying it..... tough, it's what I think, and I'm not being aggressive here, just saying it as I see it ( Roy Walker style)

ESR, your absolutely right, tension.
But I ask to other posters to keep posting humour, and and sh!te...... it's a laugh.., and the ones that don't like the dialect, and the bants..... time to go to BBS.

It's taken a few years of reading to feel confident to post stuff, and I know I post sh!t now and again, but generally, I apologise publicly (and privately) if I read it tomorrow and cringe....
Ponte called me a "tool," We have the avatar....
." I've lost the marbles" ...Avatar to Marbles......
different humour.... but humour with a point and recognising that I've probably been a "tool" or wrote like "I've lost my Marbles" and a quick pm and it's done......
Better I hope than a protracted "Bitch"

So....
Vacancy, Car park attendants......
Winter fuel allowance.....
Tongue in cheek thread ......

Pass and Move made a comment/ Question.

Why the snide comment. ? Were not six**** year old schoolgirls on Facebook?
Cut/Copy/paste"

"Grow up"