I'll start by declaring that I absolutely believe that Hecky is still the right manager for us. But I'm not sure of his thinking at the moment to halt the dip in form.
For me there are two key things to address urgently: becoming competitive again and sticking the ball in the back of the net.
First rule, stop the other team from playing. Get in their faces, let them know its going to be a fight, press the ball and use a bit of gamesmanship.
Second rule, if you hurry the opposition you'll nick the ball; then break at pace, running at defenders. Every break has to result in a goal attempt.
So...drop those in midfield who are not showing the fight. If this means giving a new face, or two, a chance - so be it.
Play those in attack/wing who are prepared to go past defenders and shoot on site.
One more thing. Don't waste set-piece possession, particularly throw-ins. Wake up to the weapon of a quickly taken throw in that goes forward to a red shirt in space. In the limited amount of play that I've seen, I have been really frustrated by the lack of movement and thought that has seemed to go into throw ins. Am I wrong on this?

Just some thoughts. Hecky has to put out a team for Bolton that is going to scrap for possession in all areas and use it going forward with pace when it's won - please.