Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
No probs WTF, seeing as you admit not actually seeing or hearing the match, ha but see it OK to comment on a player's performance. As for criticizing players, have never nor will I ever boo a Leeds player during a game.

As for being taken to the cleaners and the rot sets in: Felix Lge stats P11 W7 D2 L2 F19 A8 Pts23 CS 8

We all know he's not the finished article, but if that's rot setting in???
You'd say black was white if it was possible to contradict anything I posted, so I suspect I'll not be reponding to your posts in future, but just as a "parting shot" so to speak, my comment was regarding the treatment of players "when they don't perform, and that the poor performance is consistent, as Wiedwalds has been", not just one game.

Neither did I say I would boo or catcall a player, simply that it happens, has happened for players a million miles better than Wiedwald and why (as Clive was suggesting) should a professional footballer playing for Leeds be given (or expect) an "easy ride" by those who pay their wages.

As for the stats......."lies, damned lies and statistics", you can say anything with figures, if you want, and have enough time on your hands. Actions on the pitch are what are required, not statistics (and even then you're giving those that relate to team performance, not that of one player)

Anyway, I'll leave you (although not the board) in peace now.