Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
Post match interview was a complete shambles. Obviously hasn't got a clue what to do next.
I must admit, i struggle to understand any interview he gives and agree that tonight was a bad as it gets...

If it's true that the Chairman gave him a 12 month rolling contract just about a month ago when we are where we are in the league takes some understanding? Why not at least wait until the end of the season when we know where we will end up even though some will argue with some good reason that it was a huge risk giving him the job with no managerial experience. I confess I thought he would be OK and be able to motivate the players but alas that isn't enough if you can't change your tactics when the opposition manager does and seem able to know when to as well as the last two games have proved plus others as well..

I don't think he will be sacked or stand down voluntary though even though he surely wouldn't be too surprised if he was sacked but we know CAFC don't sack managers so soon...

Ainley seems to be the pick of the players at the moment and MGarry said it was possible a bid could come in for him before next Wednesday the closing date and the other thing is will he sign an extension if not and the chances of getting a decent transfer fee diminishes with each month as his agent will know who is interested and how that would affect his clients bank balance if he is a free agent, albeit subject to a tribunal decision when its always expected to be less..