Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
The gaffer in today’s media highlighting that Celtic play their big (game) players against us. No sh!t Sherlock! Why wouldn’t they?
Del could do himself a great favour and instead of bending over to Brendan start trying to wind him up before the match. Tell our players Celtic are gash, very soft and vulnerable at the back. Scott Brown is just a referee’s pet who needs their protection to temper his mood swings during a match.
If I was Del I would say Celtic embarrassed Scottish football with such a negative performance during the week (Highlight Rodgers mistakes).
Most of all tell our players to wipe the floor with them. Tell them he expects bruised bodies and egos from the Celtic players as they trudge off the pitch on Sunday!
I always wonder why people get so wound up by what the manager says in a press conference. McInnes will never say anything other than show respect to the opposition (regardless of who it is).

If he came out saying Celtic are soft and vulnerable at the back, this place would be up in arms complaining that he is doing the team talk for them, and blah blah blah

What a manager says to the press, and what he says behind closed doors to the players are completely different things