Of our play off hopes i think we'd all agree.

Listened to it on Radio Sheff and got a good picture of the game. We were comfy for 90 mins but couldn't put them to bed. Good saves from both keepers.

Sounds like the goal was a shambles to concede but i'll wait to see it for myself. We seriously need to buck up our ideas next season and put sides to the sword. Its beyond a joke now. Late goals conceded. Chances not taken. We are lucky to still be involved in the top 6 chase.

Next season we must invest in our playing squad and buy experience and quality. Anything short of that and we will not experience the highs of this season.

We need to buy Blackman, 2 x strikers & a quality centre half to challenge our current defence.

Disappointed at our lack of cutting edge all season really. Shows the level of the league where us & Millwall are top 6 challengers.

We need to let go and replace Sharp, Donaldson & Lafferty in the summer. Jury is still out on Leonard & Holmes. Both of which could be two of the worst signings ever made here. We will wait and see.

Gutted we didn't win today.