Just as both us and Sheff Utd think their season was over last Saturday it may still come down to our game at the weekend when 3 points is an absolute must for both teams with the chance to replace Millwall in that elusive 6th place. Both our current form is indifferent to say the least but I am holding onto our last 3 game unbeaten run to hopefully carry us nobbers through to taking 3pts at Bramhall Lane.

Derby - have two extremely tough games tonight v Cardiff and Sat away at Villa where I am hoping they pickup max 1pt from the two games which I think is highly likely.

Brentford - a little trickier but while Barnsley are struggling away from home they are unbeaten in 3 at home and with the Yawkshire Dingles still with an excellent chance of survival I am banking on them getting something against the Bees.

Millwall - Away at Boro at the weekend with it being the live game at 5.30pm means I am hoping we can heap more pressure on them by replacing them in 6th place at 4.55pm this weekend. Boro and Millwall are both on song but I am hoping Boro with home advantage with do the do and clinch a play-off place come Saturday night. Sorry Claw but I am clutching at stuff and need your boys to lose again after the Fulham defeat and I know Boro will be another tough game for your boys.