[QUOTE=Baggiemadguern;38935520]
Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
It's not the fact that they are moving on but how they have done it. Foster's comments about his kids being Albion fans, settled at schools, staying at the club and both of them refusing to go on pre-season training doesn't sit well with the fans. As I said before, perhaps we don't know the full story but from what we do know, I'm not impressed.[/QUOTE
P
Slagging players off on forums that may well be read by players children and their childrens school pals is a little below the belt in my view.

Foster has given many years to this club. Many players have left clubs they and their childrens support and they remain fans but support the team their parent plays for too. Not to difficult to understand, even for a kid. Thanks Ben and good luck with what ever you choose.
Foster hasn't given us anything. We've payed him for being with us. Every single day he has been payed for.
Sick to death of these so called "loyal servants" taking the moral high ground. "Unity" "family" blah blah. The brown stuff hits the fan and they're gone. No integrity, leaving someone else to clean up their mess.