Watching the farce of the 11 years & the lies which are repeatedly reported to the Geordie nation, I wonder how Mr Ashley can be considered a 'right & proper owner'?

Perhaps he is ensuring that the club is doesn't go bankrupt, perhaps not. When he bought the club there was around 70-80million debt with players still being paid for on the never-never. However the debt seems to have doubled to 140million present day.

When you consider the cultural significance of NUFC to the people & the city of Newcastle. The Park, St James' stadium stands on was a gift from the city to the football club, it is the very heart beat of the Geordie nation.

I am sure the people of Blackburn feel the same pain with regard to the Vankies who have destroyed their club over the last few years.

My question is, do other people think that if we all put some money together in a 'kick starter' / 'fund raiser' we could sue the FA & Premier League for their negligence in green-lighting the sale of our clubs to people who have no emotional connection or understand of what the club(s) mean to the people?

My thought is that a law suit of say £50 Billion would definitely peak the interest of some seriously heavy weight legal firms & cause a huge amount of controversy in the national media.

The issue is that we sit passive while our clubs & our identity is ripped from us.