It seems we are in a lot of trouble with incoming transfers after Sean Dyche was interviewed on Sky.

He says we had 4 signed when every party said Yes, yes yes yes, then said 4 players said No, no no no.

Dyche looked upset with the situation, but how can you have 4 deals done and then they disappear ?

I'm still in the mind that our transfer negotiation team are in above their heads.

Our gaffer with his "Dyche Type Player" still gets my goat, he's supposed to be a Manager, so Manage the player and the dressing room, I've just read Alex Fergusons Auto and he managed his dressing room, outing Roy Keane because of his disruption of the dressing room, amongst others.

We have been ***** footing about for over 3 years now, yes we got Brady, D4, Wood and a few others along the way, but it makes you wonder who we lost, AND WHO THE HELL WE ARE LOSING NOW.

We need to up our game, be it to stop fannying about with pittance offers and maybe pay a little bit more in wages, no not to throw money at them, but up our game while we are still in the money league and still with a Manager who deserves more.

https://twitter.com/Athlete57/status...779101697?s=09