+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Run up the white flag..........I'm certain everyone knows full well we can't compete with the Weegie 2. I can't recall anyone saying we should spend 2.2M or 9M on A N Other. We can't compete with Hibs or Hearts, that is the fear. Hibs especially have bought well. All players who would have improved Aberdeen. Even the loan signing of Hyndman is creative. He was decent at the Hun and is a good addition. I bet he never was a thought inside Pittodrie. Anyway you wish to spin this it has been a shocker of a transfer window for Aberdeen. To say we work 2 windows ahead is ludicrous. Not to over simplify things, but financing the stadium and training ground must be impacting bringing in quality. Our manager has been positively backed since he arrived both in transfers/loans and wages. Lets see him operate a level down and now with stronger challengers. Gone by Jan/Feb.
    Tottaly agree with everything you have said, DM might walk in Jan and Milne should be hounded out now but to many of our fans are meek and just blindly accept this malaise, I for a short time backed the stadium but changed my mind a few months ago as its not the right location and I've sussed it out as Milne only thinking of his bank balance,
    Last edited by Stavros39; 10-08-2018 at 09:27 AM.