+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just before kick off today

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Just before kick off today

I was standing in a big queue at the turnstile ( old stand side) just before 3pm . Someone at Palmerston panicked and the next thing everyone was waved into the ground through the big exit gate . Now, I'm not suggesting people got in for nothing because everyone had either season or pre paid tickets in this queue. ---------I'll get back to my first point in a minute. I watch the SPL highlights on Sportscene and Rangers / Celtic home gates are always given as sell outs even if there are clearly 20 thousand or so less in the ground than stated . This because season ticket holders are counted whether they are there or not. In fact most clubs do this and it looks good embellishing their attendances --------- Perversely , here at Palmerston , we don't care how many we say are in the ground even if there are far more there than stated . We have already seen the opening day attendance given as 1700 then changed to 2000 a few days later. Whatever figure Qos say will be less than what was actually at the Qos v Ayr game today. I can categorically say that is the truth . I have still got my 3 tickets today intact in my pocket . We have been slated for poor crowds and you are not helping us in the slighest here for our wider public profile. Queens get a frigging grip
    Last edited by JRSLEFTPEG; 01-09-2018 at 05:59 PM.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)