Quote Originally Posted by seeyazander View Post
This next couple of games will be the defining moment of Mcinnes time with Aberdeen, defeat to Hibs in the cup will surely have SM thinking about the unthinkable, over the last 3 league games we have regressed dramatically from the results of previous seasons, as everyone knows, a manager has quite a limited shelf life and it looks like Mcinnes has reached his sell by date.
The last couple of years have seen very poor dealings in the transfer market, tactics have been dire, Cosgrove shouldn't even be at the club, Anderson should be on from the start in each game, May is a spent force, Dom Ball is one player who had improved from last year but now seems to be being used as a second option now even though he had a decent start to the season.
So all in all 3 wins in next 3 games is an absolute must for Mcinnes or else in my opinion he will be out the door.
So let me see if I have this straight. You say that unless McInnes beats Hibs away in the cup and Celtic away in the league (as well as Motherwell at home) he will be sacked?

I wouldn't mind having whatever you have been drinking at lunchtime