You have Northampton away saturday, i can only wish you well. They are truly bad. If bad football inspires mental torture, the Cobblers are it. You can only regard it as butchery. Or hope someone would pull the chain. It is true that County losing would help Cambridge, and of course Macc are that bad relegation is inevitable.

Cambridge are in danger of going down, injuries and poor form means that confidence is low, and the youngsters arnt up to it. So darn it, i hope the Cobblers win. You dead and buried takes up a relegation place. I have been a bit hard on you, i have liked your football. I think it was about 1970, with Tony Hateley up front. Only for that season though, and for one game really.

It was our first season in the league, it was towards the end of the season and we had to win. You were top. We had Robin Hardy in midfield, who scored, all the while suffering from a hamstring injury. We won 3-2, thanks for that.

There is a County style though. Attacking and attractive. More recently it can only be described as waddling like an Armenian bride, or a bunch of mud churners, or youve got something wedged up your players crack.

Best wishes, The rat with a gold tooth, Roger.