Getting more vocal now.Got a lot of stick on 2 comments he put up yesterday.
1 About a great start
2 Playing to win
An odd personal one,but more about the clueless manager,his tactics & the comment about "a free game" .Last season he would have replied to every arse licker on there.Seems to have gone into hiding. I know most of us want him to stay out the limelight on twitter,but the bloke can't help himself.
It is starting to show early signs of RT tenure.Fans up his arse,he posted on message boards,appointed Managers the fans didn't want.The fans voicing their concerns.
Has AHs' bubble burst,even with the arse lickers.Will he go for more "spin"

Is there deeper problems at the club.Yes we have a big squad & some sheite in it,but we should be able to put 11 players out on the pitch to do a job,or do we have over paid prima donas for lg2.It was like this when RT was trying to off load the club & when DP was.Has this Molloy talk upset the club.Joseph Molloy keeps putting up tweets about Notts' & Nottingham,which I find strange.Not aware of them having any Nottm connection apart from being interested in buying us when RT was selling up
I think some fans have seen another side of AH,his attitude to his speeding offences has not gone down too well.
Anyway,can he handle it,ride the storm thats brewing or will it be toys out the pram?