Hi all, new member here, but long time lurker! ha

Went to my 1st match v St Mirren on Wednesday 14th April 1982 with my uncle, and I’ve been a Don ever since. Can still clearly remember going up the Beach End steps on that aforementioned night and when arriving at the top seeing the view that awaited of the pitch in full glory. Then on, I went regularly through the 80’s witnessing the golden era, but in all honesty was to young to appreciate it. Stopped going regularly, when my own football commitments took over at the end of the 80’s, but have still followed my team through thick and thin.

Back onto my title post, - I always bought a programme at the matches I attended, and in turn have collected a fair amount + others off eBay that I missed. I’ve since started collecting home match tickets from between the period 1982-1990, and it really is a regret of mine that I didn’t keep many of the original tickets that I attended during the aforementioned era. If any member on here has any home match tickets from 1982-1990 for sale, please send me a PM.

Finally, on the subject of Dons memorabilia, it would be interesting to hear what other Members collect on here.