With such shocking home form, Sheffield U must have been licking their lips at once again a stupid formation 4-3-3. So OK, when we were overrun in midfield - what did Mr intelligent do? f uck all as usual!

Barry was found out against fast slick players and too slow. Harper ( I am a fan ) decided to have a poor game, and Livermore - what the feck does this man provide? He's absolute ****e and consistently ****e.

Holgate failed to hardly get a pass to one of our players all night. We fecked about playing the ball out from the defense again - do we never learn!!! Even in injury time with the free kick we lost possession for pissing around with the ball! Does Moore not get it!!!

Montero looked decent when he came on so begs the question - why did he not come on earlier and why we did not introduce either Field or Johansen or both! I would have subbed Rodriguez and added another midfielder and put Gayle in his natural position - in the CENTRE!!! Does Moore not get it?

Sorry - I have lost it with Darren Moore! He will cost us promotion so would make the change if we fail to get three points at Leeds!! These performances can not go on and two poor teams such as Vile and QPR was papering over the cracks and we nearly blew it on Tuesday - same old same old yet again!

Don't think we had one decent chance all game and to be honest Sheffield had about four! That's how poor we were set up - yet again!

Perhaps somebody should draw a picture to Moore which illustrates why our form at home is relegation in 2019. Does he not get it!!!

Not a one off! Have Norwich or Leeds played so many consistently poor games - NO!!! Why not? Well - it comes back to tactically astute managers.

Very angry!!!!