this made me laugh. Its looking very likely they will be hit with a 9 point deduction. This put them in between QPR and Wigan, only 5 points above Rotherham.
If there is a football god, it will ensure this shower have a torrid end to the season, culminating in their relegation. It couldn't happen to a ****ter football club.

Ok, the likelihood is they will still finish well above us, but we threw the towel in back in Jan, and we are crap.

Its been a weird week. TM has also thrown the towel in, stating what we all knew. We simply aren't good enough for this level. And £16.8m Debt is a major concern. Ok, the plan was to get up and we probably knew that we had to invest to get back here. But its another big hit for us. We simply cant carry on running a club like this? The owners just wont keep putting in millions upon millions. The club isn't growing, the crowds are actually dropping.
Mowbray being honest, will mean its not worth anyone turning up for the rest of this season. Why spend money we don't have, to go see a side not good enough, who we know wont win. And TM has handed them a big way out now. By telling them they aren't good enough. And admitting it to the very few who are still bothering to turn out and watch us lose every ground we turn up at. And lose woefully. Players will simply hide now, and continue to not bother turning up for games, not performing.

My major concern is what now? Will we actually have funds to spend in the summer? Can we even afford to go buy another defender? After the Brereton debacle.
We desperately need strengthening. We possibly need half a new side, at least. And that's for us just to carry on competing in midtable at this level. If we don't add, then I am pretty sure we will be spending a season fighting relegation. Such a shame, as only a few months ago, we looked to be heading for a bright future.

We aren't, we are midtable at the very best. And we would have to do a lot in the summer, to pull ourselves up to that level of midtable. Right now, we are one of the worst sides in the league. With no fans.

I just don't think we actually have any money to spend. And would be in the mire, if we did actually spend any.