Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
I believe things will change next week when MV3 is voted down and the tories kick May out of number 10 .

This seems to me to be the way this deadlock will be broken and the only currency we have at this moment in time .

May will have to take the fall in the national interest as she is often quoted as saying .

Whilst the country is leaderless although you could make a case that we've not had a leader for 3 years then clearly this changes the narrative on both sides of this debacle .

Who becomes PM after May's departure is anyone's guess .
Tend to agree. I think it is clear that as long as there is change, the EU will push back time enough for a new idea to come forward from MPs. I don't think MPs are going to swallow the No Deal threat. Otherwise the EU would have said leave next week with no deal if May's deal doesn't pass.

The real threat is if the MPs still can't unite behind an alternative, with even still splits being between Common Market 2.0 and 2nd vote. This could still hinder a consensus - either could be even less popular than May;'s vote. Hence the real frustration that we didn't have indicative votes when we should have done. A failure of both of these options to gain a better consensus than May's shold have left to us reasonably leaving with May's deal. But we didn't so it's all ****ed up!