Thank you for a smashing game yesterday - I would have loved to have taken at least two points from Liverpool, which we deserved to do, but the referee decided to help them out.

And now for something completely different. For the summer window, I suppose a lot of our activity depends on who will be the manager and whether Mike decides to spend or not (I guess not). A good bet would be that we are looking at players who are available on a "free" - I know; sign-on fees, agent fees, etc. makes it not free, but it does eliminate the transfer fee.

I saw the Danny Welbeck will be leaving the Gunners at the end of this season, and I thought he could be an interesting ingredient to our squad. He's 28 though and has a bad injury record. He might also be too expensive in wages.

Yacine Brahimi is a player that I do not know well, but he's been very successful at Porto and are being linked with West Ham, Wolves and the likes. He's an attacking midfielder / winger, so I would be excited if we signed him. At 29 he might also be too old though. Hector Herrera is the captain at Porto, and his contract is also expiring soon. He's also 29. I'd take both even though I do not know them particularly well.

Have you kept an eye on any players that you'd like us to sign (somewhat realistically)?