Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
I don't think anyone's saying we're too good for him, Trini.

I just think he's on the downward trajectory of his career and became almost a parody of himself during his time at Manure. That and, as mentioned, his inability to get a decent tune out of a much better squad than he would have here.
Hmmm. Is his career is on a downward trajectory? Man U has been on a serious downward trajectory since SAF left and Moany actually bucked that trajectory (with all his histrionics, accepted). We can all now see where United is/was/is still heading under Frodo.

Sure he's enjoying millions from payoffs, diving on red carpets and pouting and talking buckets of sh'it from the pundit's sofa but just because fans and press have it in for him and he courts controversy, don't know how the two even measure up.

Only Pep can shade Moany in the modern game IMHO. Would bite anyone's arm off for him to turn up in our dugout, mate. Much as I love Rafa, if we're talking about wanting silverware across all competitions, especially competing in the PL, there's no question in my mind.