Which managers have you liked/loved over the years? This can be based on personality, style of play, style of clothing and/or the whole package.

I love watching Brian Clough videos (mainly from his young manager days) because he tried to challenge the system and the status quo of football all while having a romantic approach to the game. Not too crazy about his style of play, but his personality added a lot of spice to the game. Same with Mourinho, at one point at least.

Love Sir Bobby as well. Both his personality and love of the game, but also the way he saw football.

I'm sure a lot on here will mention Keegan and he certainly deserves a mention.

The way Guardiola (based on Cruyff) plays is always entertaining to watch, no matter how little love one may have for Man City. Klopp, although very different from Guardiola, also got a character + style of play that I like watching.

Who else..... Wenger was a class manager at his peak.

Rafa is more of an analytical, tactical manager which hasn't always been my favourite type of manager, but like most people I've more than warmed to him. I also think he handles the media very well.