Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
RA sorry mate I disagree with every word of that Firstly discount getting injured 73% f injuries occur at training sessions Its August we've played 5games why the hell do you need to rest players. If we have a midweek league game ,which happens most week you don't make 10changes Last night is not acceptable fans have to pay They don't it you in for free because we choose to play kids Its a total insult to the competition the fans the club and even the youngsters who played Playing Brentford on Saturday has absolutely nothing to do with it . Cocu and his staff knew playing kids got them of the hook Well I'm just one of hundreds who don't except his tactics
No need to say ‘sorry’, mista. I know I’m out of step on this one and I understand your frustration at having to pay full whack to watch an obviously understrength team.
That, imo, isn’t Cocu’s fault and had it been another smaller club other than Forest and we’d had some say over ticket prices, then I’m sure the cost would have been reduced accordingly, as it has in past seasons.

Es***, I’m not undervaluing the competition or bigging us up. Fact is Cocu’s priority is the league, almost certainly not winning it or being relegated, but getting as close to the top six as possible. He took the steps he saw fit to give us the best chance possible against Brentford on Saturday. If we come unstuck there too he’ll have a bit of egg on his face...should we win or pick up a point then Tuesday night will be quickly forgotten.

He’s a bright and intelligent manager who isn’t likely to be sidetracked by the prospect of us beating our nearest rivals in a competition neither of us can realistically win. Plenty of other managers do exactly the same.