Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
Maybe not, but they've realised it was an utterly stupid question to put to the general public. When it comes to backstops, tariffs, no-deals, WTO terms etc not many people have the intelligence or time and inclination (me included) to grasp the finer points in order to make an informed judgement. The question was a very simple one, but finding an answer to it would make Einstein look a simpleton. If it becomes apparent that you have made a big mistake, do you stick blindly to the decision or try and rectify it?
Indeed a complex question which is exactly why I thought I could entrust the resolution of the finer points to our esteemed leaders. I was wrong. Have you tried to come up with an alternate referendum question or questions? And considered how you would analyse the results?

I was anti-Brexit before the vote, but at no time have I suggested Corbyn as being part of the solution. That's just something you invented.
Apologies, i had conflated your anti-Conservative view with pro-Corbyn. Who would you have lead the country (none of these is not an answer, that's like saying, "none of these" when asked who to put in goal"