So for me this is one of the more difficult games right now to have even with Shankland fit and why nothing should be taken for granted at this stage, you look at the table and see Morton struggling and remember we ruled thumped then add Tannadice but it masks the reality of them being a completely different outfit home and away, away from home they are quite frankly the worst in the county stats wise, played 7 lost 7 and barely scored a goal... At home they are second in the table behind only us (but come on... we are top ten in world football for home record just now) with a record of 5 wins 1 draw 1 defeat, no one else has won more than 4 home games including those just behind us in the play off positions, Morton have also scored more goals at home (14) than anyone else but us so averaging 2 per game

They are relying on this to keep them out of relegation places and will want to make up for the heavy defeat we gave them, I reckon the cleansheet run will end

That being said, last week, without Shankland, we were excellent, I would make no changes and if we apply ourselves the same we then we are more capable of winning there

Seigrist
Smith Watson Reynolds Robson
Butcher Stanton
Appere Harkes McMullan
Clark

Deniz Connolly Brown Mochrie Chalmers C Smith Pawlett

(or however we set up last week, McMullan was defo left drifting in and Harkes was further forward although the front guys were quite fluid)

Morton 1-2 United