Quote Originally Posted by ZakkTheMakk View Post
No one is saying we are entitled to win every game, far from it so your "always" comments are a stretch. But can you honestly say that every game we play we show the same desire? Be it against a Celtic or a Hibs or a lower league cup game?? I guarantee you that you can't and this attitude coupled with negative comments and selections from McInnes then lends itself to massive unrest within the support.

Leicester winning the league was virtually impossible, Greece winning the Euros was virtually impossible, Denmark winning the Euros was virtually impossible but you know what... They all happened! We console ourselves in Scotland with the facts that Celtic and Sevco have more money so therefore should be winning everything, how about trying to change that and not aiming for 3rd spot as a maximum?

What's to stop a team like Aberdeen dominating the other 34 fixtures outwith the gruesomes? Is it that inconceivable that we shouldn't be looking at a record of 28-4-2 which would give us a points total of 88?

I firmly believe that with the right manager, right coaching team, right recruitment and right game plan for each match that we should be looking at a points tally like that.
Celtic's, £100m Celtic's, record last season, 7 months with the 2nd best manager in the UK, was 27-6-5 and 87 points. Yes I think it is completely inconceivable.