Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
Too many players had off games today to see us get more than a point in my opinion. Roberts stood out on his own, McDonnell didn't do a great deal wrong and DKE put in his standard steady performance he always does.

McDonnell - 6.5/10
Brindley - 5/10
Rawlinson - 5/10
Bird - 6/10
Kelly-Evans - 7/10
Boldewijn - 5.5/10
O'Brien - 6/10
Rose - 5.5/10
Roberts - 8/10 MOTM
Dennis - 6/10
Wootton - 5/10

Rawlinson had a terrible second half, the lack of Lacey beside him clearly hurt his performance.

Enzio couldn't get into the game enough as he was playing too narrow, it's the same every time Ardley insists he sits in the middle and I blame Ardley 100% for not playing to his strengths.

O'Brien was either great or terrible with most of the things he did, probably should have scored with one of his chances, a couple of great passes and a couple of terrible ones.

Rose actually looked like he was going to have a good game but faded and went back to having the reaction times of an old lady crossing the road.

Dennis barely did anything all game other than score and chase down a pass that looked like it was going out, but his service was non existent and his strike partner having the worst game I've seen him play didn't help, not sure Wootton won a header all game and every second touch he had seemed to be a tackle.
So you give your opinion on every Notts player but make a point of blaming Ardley for Enzio's performace! He played out wide today, did fcuk all and gave the ball away for their goal. You must be related.