...500 is the maximum number, yes? But I take it that that is the ‘Official Attendance’. Fair enough. But does that include the hospo? Also - Mascots. I seen the boy at Dunfermline a few weeks ago, so obviously it’s a bit of a laugh now to have ‘Adult’ mascots, so may I suggest maybe 100 for these games. Next - ball boys. Now this has been a real bug bear of mine for a number of years, we simply don’t have enough. I reckon a good 2-300 around the pitch should ensure good ball returning. Next - security. Now, the ‘500’ - I assume United will be wanting the most vociferous punters in the crowd for these ‘closed door’ fixtures. I think therefore we’ll be needing 2-3 security per person to ‘control’ this but it should ideally be fellow ST holders who ‘know’ the audience and to ensure proper order. Finally, the pie stalls. Undermanned for far too long with far too long queues. So, may I suggest a five fold increase in staffing?

So, all in all, we might be talking about 3000 or so for the closed door fixtures. Sounds about right to me?