Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
Oh please! Your denying that there exists in the Brexit thread numerous posts of yours which contain racist and bigotted comments that were derogatory to black people Syrians Muslims (amongst others)?

IF I could be arsed I'd bring those threads up to embarrass you, but clearly your level of denial means you'd be unable to process what you had posted!

Your level was demonstrated when you posted that stop and search was effective in controlling knife crime - except you kind of skirted over the fact that it targeted black people with no justification and that the same mindset led to the Police not dealing with a back child's murder by white men in a thorough and proper manner. You have such an ill thought out simplistic approach its laughable.

You have a girlfriend? Mm and she'd break my nose eh? Sounds classy which is what I'd expect of you. I would think she was most likely laughing at you to be fair!
I sked for proof, yet you can't be arsed. Says it all really.

So you're saying stop and search didn't work then?
It was stopped because black people were targetted?

https://fullfact.org/crime/are-major...nority-ethnic/
Yet the figures actually show that where knife crime is concerned, black on black in London accounted for 2 thirds of all offences.
Now if politicians like Lammy can't accept that and go into a hissy fit over stop and search. Then the black community in London can strop all it likes at the police for the crime fugures.
In the mean time people are still dying and it has grown across the board.
So sorry to offend your morals, by forgetting cases like Steven Lawrence.

Yes she probably would. But she is a native Canadian, strong as an ox and very protective of her culture. Ass holes like you make her puke.