+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mary's ***** in Lockdarn

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mary's ***** in Lockdarn

Mary's p ussy is off limits for the foreseeable future.

A edda call from her last neet and she ez been freetend by summat shid seen on BBC News Website abart cats catching and passing on this Coronavirus thing. She sed, "Can tha pop darn and evva look at mi p ussy and tell me wot tha thinks onnit". A sed, "Am not allowed in thi 'arse wi this social distancing carry on". Mary sed,"If tha bends darn and oppuns letterbox tha'll be just at reyt level to get a good view of my p ussy". A went darn and looked through. Mary ed just weshed it and it wo glistening, She wo drying it with a hairdryer and the hairs on Mary's p ussy were standing on end. Mary sed, "The lips on P ussy ev been dry recently and it wo mekking coughing noises all neet". A sed it looks o'reyt to me but rub a bitta cream onnit".
    Mary sed,"Am running shorta pet food. Az tha gorrowt accan feed it from? A sed, "Av gorra bitta meyt, taitie and carrots left ovva form last neet's teear." "Ooh shi'll luv that, Pushed thi meyt and two veg through letterbox and it'll get gobbled".
    A left Mary and looked through windda. She wo set on sofa stroking her p ussy and still fretting.

In these difficult times--

Ladies, Look After Your P ussy !"
    Last edited by SBRed48; 08-04-2020 at 07:49 AM.