Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
If last night is a gauge on anything, then i thought i saw that 700 rugby supporters were in the 67000 seater Murrayfield. What does that actually go on to prove?

One of the biggest implications for clubs, having been removed from their normal matchday income, that they are then unable to tap into the PPV income that is going some way to alleviate the loss of income. I would think that PPV has opened up access to quite a big away support that would normally not be able to get to those away matches, like my young lad who has not missed an away game this season.

Its not an issue for us as we would rather be at as many home games as we can, but i can see football supporters throughout Scotland turning their back on attending games due to recent events, including Covid and Chuckys adventures!

PPV may just be keeping supporters on side, and stopping that when a select few are allowed in, may turn some off for an extended period, if not for good.
I think you’re worrying about a problem that doesn’t exist. If you’re unable to attend because numbers are limited you’ll still be able to access streaming, whether that’s via season ticket or PPV.