+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Millwall

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Ponte in all the years I've been on this forum , i can honestly say I cannot remember any poster on here being racist , the word is now bandied about too much for my liking ,
    It's getting to the point you cannot say anything anymore for fear of reprisals , too many PC Bigots about also ,
    Agreed.
    I believe that if someone calls a person a racist then they need to be stood on solid ground and have all the facts available to them.
    It’s an horrible thing to call someone.
    But the BBS Admin believe it’s permissible.

They allowed posters on there to label me a racist for weeks - trial by message board.
    So I tested whether they (BBS Admin) were actually monitoring what was being said.
    As one of the posters was continually labelling me - I posted that he was a RAPIST.
    Let’s see how long another despicable accusation is allowed to remain on view ???
    BBS Admin DELETED THAT WHOLE THREAD INSIDE 20 MINUTES.
    Which proved to me that BBS Admin were actually monitoring the board and were clearly monitoring the accusations that I was a racist - but over the WEEKS of those accusations they had allowed those accusations to be viewed.
    So what does this say ........ it proves that BBS Admin agreed with the accusations that I am a racist.
    Last edited by Young_Nudger; 07-12-2020 at 04:57 PM.