Now this is a genuine six pointer. Win and we have a healthy 11 point lead over Fulham. Lose and that lead is cut to 5 with plenty of points still to play for. Should we be worried? Fulham have not won a League game at Turf Moor since April 1951. That is before I was born and I ain’t no spring chicken. Remember Fulham had never ever won in the League at Everton. In fact prior to Sunday they had lost on each of their last 22 visits to Goodison. Yes we should be worried. Fulham absolutely dominated against Everton and have found a real goal poacher in Josh Maja who is on a season long. loan from Bordeaux. They will prove much tougher opposition than a pathetic gloved-up Crystal Palace. Did the Burnley players take one look at their opponents hands as they came out at the start of the game and think “are they for real”. Taylor may still not be match ready and Pieters is now doubtful so we could have a problem at left back. Ben took an absolute accidental clattering after colliding with Ayew but hopefully will be fit to face the Cottagers. He was up and about fairly quickly. I can think of several players (mentioning no names or clubs) who would still be rolling on the ground now. We are Burnley. COYC!