Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
You really need to get aff the glue.Harkes and Butcher lol

Our achilles heel FACT

If we are going to progress then we really need to get rid of the players that have failed us. End of.

Will Harkes and Butcher put us on the front foot as expected v the obvious teams we expect to be challenging against? Will they fk.

Aberdeen away and Sevco at home is probably as hard as it gets for a start of a season but both failed at Pittodrie and from what I heard Harkes failed at the weekend but Butcher done no bad.....but this to be fair is Butcher's type of gemme....end of.

Great result v Sevco but from what I've seen latterly they were pi5h and we fought like fk and rode our luck a bit.

Let's be honest......our biggest games are against the Coonties and Well's...especially at home.. we really need to press home our home advantage v these teams and show a bit of authority and creativity but players like Harkes and Butcher will give us fk all.
I'll bet he's got posters of Harkes and Butcher up on his bedroom wall. And a posting style of a child.
Anyone who thinks Harkes Pawlett and Butcher is going to achieve the club objectives is just plain wrong.

Both were good v Sevco but that doesn't suddenly make them what we need.

#back