Quote Originally Posted by Slimchance View Post
I know the list - I wrote post #56!

I wrote:

1. Creating a stronger awareness in the sporting public about racist abuse and actions experienced by black and other minority group players
2. Creating a stronger sense of community and support among those experiencing discrimination and their colleagues in the changing rooms and workplaces that hear of the experiences of colleagues and support
3. Creating a stronger sense of empowerment amongst those groups experiencing prejudice
4. Providing a forum/media platform for individual role models to share their life experiences (as done by Adama Traore today in response to the knee developments
5. It encourages other minority groups to relate their own lives to the experiences of the black and ethnic community in sport, raising the sense of not tolerating the abuse that black and ethnic players experience and how to come together in order to combat abuse

You said that these were not achievements, which is fair enough. I just asked why they aren't considered achievements in your opinion, as they look like that quite considerable achievements to me! And this was leaving out my #6 Raised the awareness of child sports fans of the importance of cultural inclusiveness in sports and society from their heroes and role models.