In this day and age nobody wants to own anything it would seem - music is streamed, games downloaded, films streamed etc.

Now this might make sense in a 500k shoebox London flat where you have barely space for food but as a whole as the houses are old up here you get enough space to be able to at least hold a small collection of some sort.

I collect old video games and still cannot get my head around these daft gets who fork over forty quid plus for a downloadable game with no sell on value, same with music I have thousands of CD/Vinyl/tapes/8 track/VHS - basically I am a geet fu cking hoarder. I would rather have this tag however than be a daft c unt who hands over money for magic beans where you don't actually own anything.

Netflix is a bit different as like SKY it just increases your viewing options - if you really like something then you could get it on DVD anyhow.

Now Madonna might not like her old CD being bought and sold over and over again on Ebay and would love us all to stream it direct from her record company for a fee but sod her, there is nothing physical changing hands.

I got the loft reinforced when we moved in, boarded and carpeted so the room is creaking, I bring down just enough and replace it with other items when I have watched them or played on them as it is nice to have possessions but to live fairly sparsely, that currently is not the case but it is getting there.

Anyone else on here a collector or are you happy paying hard cash for thin air?