+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: possible crewe weekly wages for players

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    That wasn’t my meaning. I was alluding to the notion that Mike seems to see bullying on lots of posts.
    Put it this way. I don't post on any other social media site eg Twitter, Facebook and others and so only this one site actually because I have been a fan of this club almost 70 years now and will be forever so to speak. I don't care or mind if I am the only fan that is against coaching and all that nonsense that takes money away from what the club sipposed to represent and that is the FIRST team and not the academy. Fine if the club sees it that way and many fans do as well. But please charge an appropriate ticket price as per youth football where hardly anyone turns up to see them. I prefer a reserve team of adults as they used to be not kids coming in and not ready for men's football and getting injured etc.

People disagree with others and that's fine as 10000 fans will see things differently but again you have just seen the response from WBW who seems to find every post he disagrees with a problem and that could be he is an employee of the club and that is fine if he tells us. It probaby is normal on some soccer sites. But the managers here, including Dario said they don't post on these forums. I don't know but they should do otherwise they don't know what fans really think and that really is their main role. ie to satisfy the main audience and that is not the academy or the BoD but the fanbase..Hundreds of people read all these posts and yet so few respond.....WHY?

Trying to force people off a site the whole time and using verbal text is a form of bullying but that will never get me leaving this site UNTIL I am ready...The terms and conditions of this site says everyone should be respected without abuse. I recommend some people here, read it..You see, one liners are not part of a discussion but are designed to insult others generally and why they are used. IMO of course.
    Last edited by MikeSB; 21-12-2022 at 08:26 PM.