A brief positive.....was good to see a change in the shape. We began to look comfortable enough in it. Agree re: tempo being to slow as that was clear for all to see. Were flashes of positivity, committing defenders on the wing first example. Behich and Fotheringham combining well on occasion. Absolutely should be winning that game when we get level. Can't legislate for the idiocy and sabotage that followed.

I try hard not to be too critical. I have taken my time since Saturday for that reason. Like others though I am concerned by the lack of "changing up". Not surprised McGrath came off. Just back from injury so was never going to complete the full game. Can't understand not being more positive from the bench after that though. Had attacking options (only options we had really) to make a positive impact. If he had done more than one change at a time would still have been able to bring Newman on for the imposter when he got injured. No excuses there

Some credit to Fox for the shape change (wish it had come sooner though). Huge criticism for in game management. Would like to see a move to a 4-2-3-1 from a 4-3-3 now. McGrath central with 2 out of 3 wide players (Middleton, Fotheringhay, Cudjoe) to support. I think this is the only way we will get more bodies in the box to effect chances. Also gives more targets for Levitt to create from deep to.

Need more from Fletcher in terms of finishing though. That 1v1 looked just onside on the BBC pictures.

Unbelievable, despite how rotten we have been, it remains in our hands to get out of this. Personally think some subtle changes like above will give us more penentration. Bring on Saturday