Quote Originally Posted by PT_Arab View Post
...I honestly don't think our squad was that bad, certainly not worse than Kilmarnock or Ross County to the degree that our results against them suggests.
No way!

The league table doesnae lie. And the results against County and Killie just underline that fact.

You don't think the squad was 'that bad' eh?

Not one decent keeper at the club! Not one goal-scoring forward at the club. Just the one winger at the club - who was very limited and scored once in a blue moon.

Defenders that can't defend, midfielders - none of which could beat a man, pick out a pass or even just get themselves in the right position FFS!

Your not the only one that thought our squad was 'not that bad'. I couldn't believe how many times I read posters claiming that last season. Unfathomable!

I've been watching United since the 60s. Trust me, the so-called squad we had last year was very, very far away from being 'no bad'.

So let's wake up and smell the coffee guys. With the notable exceptions of Behich and Fletcher, what we had last year was a bunch of talentless, fearful individuals that - collectively - were lambs to the slaughter. There is no mitigation. Not anywhere in the real world.