For the most part I'd say yes! The attacking threat we have is mental at this level, Summerville and James with Gnonto and Anthony as backups all look capable of causing havoc, Piroe and Rutter with Bamford and Gelhardt as backups is also good squad depth, Ampadu Gray Kamara and Shackleton again superb central midfield depth, fullbacks Spence when he comes back, ayling backup, gray and shacks can dep their too, Byram, with again shacks backing up, and Dallas to eventually come back, I think we might get Kai Wagner in January and Firpo will go to Betis, that then allowing Byram to play on either side, Struijk and Rodon with Cooper and Cresswell as backups, and then Meslier with shacks, nah just kidding lol, with klaesson and Darlow backing him up, the squad depth is lovely, the football being played is nice on the eye, and we are winning games, plus Farke is showing his championship experience, it's clear to see what's going on and if the current top 2 hadn't started like their lives depended on it we'd be top right now

Good times I reckon! MOT!!!