Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
Think we need to calm down guys. Total exaggerations appearing on here every time we are losing or not leading. We really need to calm down and like I said in a previous post - not enjoy the ride. We are not going to steamroller teams in this league as its always the hardest to predict and never easy. We seem to pick up more points away as teams open up a bit more when at home then they sit in at Tannadice.

Our points total is exactly what we would be hoping for at this stage of the season and if it were not for Raith picking up lots of extra points from last minute goals then I think we'd be cutting our team a bit more slack as we'd be well ahead.

In an ideal world we'd be watching free flowing football and running all over teams but never going to happen and personally I'd rather have the 3 points with ugly 2-1 victories than playing well with nothing to show but it would be different if we were playing ugly and losing more games.......but we're not are we🤔
This

Some too quick to spout negativity. The least they cld do is have the decency to wait until the match is finished before doing so. 😂

On a serious note. This was never going to be easy, but if I was told at the start of the season that we wld be 4pts clear in February I wld have taking it.

It isn’t pretty or entertaining for the most part, but the main priority is promotion and we are moving in the right direction.