I have watched recent games, us SU and Luton. It is clear that SU and Luton are making sure their opponents know they have been in a game. SU were a little unfortunate to lose their game and Luton are giving it everything to stay in the Prem. But BFC are a complete bunch of cowards = I do wish the powers that be look at the comments that are being made by supporters the players are scared of putting in a challenge and are lily livered. As for VK his management of Trafford is disgraceful it will just completely wreck this boy's career, even if he left or sold it will take ages for him to recover and every mistake he makes elsewhere will raise the issues he has had this season. VK's decision to drop or let go all of our championship side for a new squad that had not played together starting this season must be the biggest blunder and worst blunder that could be made. All those who were part of the championship must have thought that they would be playing the first few games and see how they would go on. For VK to do what he has done must have soured the dressing room and now he is going to ask some of them players to pull the club out of the mire. Well good luck to that. I have said it before but VK is not a manager of people and he must be a very cold and arrogant if he thinks that he can treat a player well in one moment and then completely ignore that player the next moment and then think there are no consequences. VK's attitude towards those player he has simply discarded is disgraceful and it is no wonder the players are not putting it in for him. I dont want us to be a sacking club but at present the directors have got to assess what is going on and decide wheter or not a chage is needed.