LAH - Distribution was decent, let down by his defence *shock* - 6

Nemane - Wasn’t my MOTM but was an average performance for him. Gets an extra point for that important goal - 7

Macari - Ok I thought, much better than Warner. Couldn’t understand why he was subbed at that point - 6

Baldwin - Megged for their first goal and poor decision making for their third goal but good moments inbetween. Nice aggression and desire - 6

Cameron - Much better from the captain, got his head down and concentrated on doing things correctly - 7

Chicksen - Blocking crosses, reading the game, comfortable in possession, numerous dangerous crosses, an assist and a good post match interview. Probably my MOTM actually - 8

Robertson - I really like this guy, always shows up and takes responsibility. Really committed himself today and was tidy and clever with the ball….took a smart booking late on too. Imagine him and a fit Matty Palmer in the same team. It doesn’t help having two left footers playing in similar roles. - 7.5

Austin - Not been his biggest fan but thought he was really good today. Partly to blame for the build up for their first goal but his energy was ***** to our good performance which was lost when Bostock came on. Goal as well! 7.5

Crowley - Didn’t perform to his Bradford levels but everything good still came through him. A delight to watch really. A few really poor passes in the first half though - 7

Jatta - A mixed bag. Terrible control at times, an awful missed free header at 0-0 but he was at least an outlet and he worked tirelessly. Wonderful header for the goal. Clearly knackered by the end - 7.5

Macca - Got involved more than we’ve seen lately, a typical Macca display. Unlucky with hitting the crossbar. Could’ve laid it on a plate for Didzy right at the death but neither shot or crossed the ball. Be sad to see him go when he goes - 7

Subs

Bostock - Totally out of sorts. I love the guy but he looks finished - 5

Warner - Dont get him at all - 5

Didzy - Clearly unfit - 5

Jones - Made one or two things happen and got a ***** assist - 6

Maynard - Got a decent performance out of the players but his subs often leave me scratching his head. I was expecting the phrase ‘respect the point’ in his after-match interview….which was defiant, if not a bit deluded. Does he have the mentality to win big home games….or any games?! We could’ve won today but I think his subs drew it. Still unsure on him - 6