+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why is this board logging me out?

re: Why is this board logging me out?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin
    No! You're on a diet!!

Or did you mean something else?

Calm down dear what did you think I meant ? This is a footie board nothing else...[/quote]

Haha - thought you meant you wanted a shirt ironing too.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop
    I'm logged on, reading a post but when I go to comment it goes to log on page and I have to log on again even though it says I'm logged on at the top :/
    Done it quite a few times today, is there a time limit on?
    Do you have a webcam? The site has a new retina recognition feature that spots posters who are talking gibberish about offside decisions and dozing off in front of their computer and automatically logs them out

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller
    I'm logged on, reading a post but when I go to comment it goes to log on page and I have to log on again even though it says I'm logged on at the top :/
    Done it quite a few times today, is there a time limit on?
    Do you have a webcam? The site has a new retina recognition feature that spots posters who are talking gibberish about offside decisions and dozing off in front of their computer and automatically logs them out [/quote]

Not on I-pad no but you might be right about me dozing off

Board is running the fastest in weeks this morning, or should be. Just still one or two things to iron out but posting, logging in, replying etc should be back to normal now.

The search bar at the top and that 'like' button should be back soon aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by deano_83
    Board is running the fastest in weeks this morning, or should be. Just still one or two things to iron out but posting, logging in, replying etc should be back to normal now.

The search bar at the top and that 'like' button should be back soon aswell.
    Yes thanks seems ok today

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12