+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Signings

re: New Signings

Well sorry if it offends people I was just simply asking a question why he thought they were the best 2 midfielders. I think other people come across funny on here but don't mention it. Just try and have a civilised debate that's what I though a messageboard did. If you read most peoples posts they could come across as funny think it's how people read it and interpret it

Water under the bridge don't worry about it and don't apologise every time someone pulls you up.
    Like you say others do it

Just I'm not a guy that likes criticising other people and generally come on the board to voice my opinion for a nice footballing debate. Like you say it's a lot better debate when other people have different opinions. Generally sorry if the way I word things comes across in the wrong manner that's not my intention at all. Anyway what realistic targets would people like?

Its all about opinion ..No need to apologize pal.

Quote Originally Posted by shiregreenmillers
    Its all about opinion ..No need to apologize pal.
    Take him under your wing shire before Kempo gets to him

Quote Originally Posted by twinnyjoe
    Well sorry if it offends people I was just simply asking a question why he thought they were the best 2 midfielders. I think other people come across funny on here but don't mention it. Just try and have a civilised debate that's what I though a messageboard did. If you read most peoples posts they could come across as funny think it's how people read it and interpret it
    I thought Nez had put that Evans had released 2 of our best midfielders, not OUR BEST 2 MIDFIELDERS as you keep quoting! It's all about reading things correctly before jumping in really.

Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe is ready to let Wes Thomas decide his future after admitting that a number of clubs have been in contact about the striker. Thomas will be out of contract at the end of the season and, having lost his place as a regular starter, has already been told that he will not be offered a new deal. Swindon are among the clubs to have been linked with Thomas.

were we not linked to this lad before ?

I believe we were linked to him last year. Could be worth a punt but surely Evans 1st choice of a striker is to get dicko back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12