+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The joy of six

The joy of six

Had anyone suggested a sixsome of wins in early December they would have been though mad. I guess it's too much to hope for a lucky seven? - view external link

re: The joy of six

After the absolute dejection I suffered in the days after watching our cup exit at Hamilton, I am relishing the joy of where we are at after what is for the 'Well a once in a lifetime achievement. I am not going to let speculation about next weeks events spoil my euphoric mood. Que sera sera!

well the last time we had 6 wins out of six celtic was number six could they be number seven

ohh and they aint lost a game yet

We would need to have an attitude and style of play that is totally alien to us at Ibrox and Parkhead and for that reason 7 on the trot stands no chance. However at least with 6 on the trot we can afford a loss ...

The one thing we need most is a real performance from the team and the manager!
    No more bowing & scraping & tugging the forelock just because it's the Old Firm.
    Let's hope SM tells them to go out there and really take the game to them instead of sitting back and inviting them onto us.
    Every other team seem capable of giving them a game, but not us for a very long time!
    How long's it been since we picked up points at Parkhead?
    Get into them 'Well...

TBH, I'll settle here and now for a 2 nil defeat.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)