+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PLEASE PLEASE SELL THIS CLUB NOW

re: PLEASE PLEASE SELL THIS CLUB NOW

I know enough about business and marketing to know that if you don't get your message out to potential customers/ buyers you have very little chance of ever selling your product / business

No I am not having a go at our fans.

There is a vast chasm of difference between the club saying "we are always open to offers of investment" and actually proactively and SERIOUSLY seeking it.

For example two good things about putting your house up for sale is that it costs you virtually nothing and you are under no obligation whatsoever so accept any offer. So why not give it a try ???? Who knows what might happen.

Yes it is a long shot but he who dares wins Rodders me old sarn!

One thing is for sure it will not fall into your bloody lap if you don't go ratching for it.

I agree, a new owner with stacks of cash would be brilliant.

But I think rather than "ratching around" for one of them, the current boards time would be best spent settling this downward sailing ship? Losing cash left right and centre, that's not of great appeal to any new owner. Set the sails pointing in the right direction, show a new potential owner a decent business model and then MAYBE you have something.

original poster buy it...guess you won;t.

you ain't got the coin-carlisle is not awash with multi millionaires

no one wants to buy-when they can get a big city club with tens of thousands of supporters.

Gent

Stacks if cash is not totally necessary it's about how the business is been run in the first place...JC had stacks of cash and it was all spunked up the wall by RC

The board do not need to spend anytime on the proposed sale whatsoever...That's what property and business agents are for...They do the donkey work.

Stick with this lot and we could be down in the conference within 2 years...

Losing millions , with no sign of a business plan whatsoever , flapping about for the last 5 years on project blueyondernoupdates.com

New management / fresh blood URGENTLY required

THere is no excuse or reason to not put this club up for sale to at least see what if any offers come our way...

We are in a better place now than we were ten years ago. We were rock bottom of the League and on our way out.

The current board may not be brilliant but people need to be careful what they wish for. Think Cardiff and Hull will both suffer when their chairman lose interest

The trust needs to relaunch and start generating funds through members to back the club.

Please string this useless failing regime up...

Ur all muppets dancing to their tune

Ffs Do you like failure? ?????

I didn't know you spelled "mould" with a "u"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)