+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO whatsmore

FAO whatsmore

Sorry mate, I seem to remember that you asked if I was gonna be in Scotts for the Bournemouth game.

I'm not - I can't get to a game til Watford at the earliest due to being away with work.

Hope to meet up at some point soon

re: FAO whatsmore

ok jimmy same with me at moment most weekends have to work so I don't see many games but we will meet up at some point.ive seen on here though you've been to uni which concerns me a little as I feel like basil fawlty did when he met the phychiatrist you see mate I only like to mix with people on my level like violent ex cons,and people with moderate to severe learning difficulties but I will try to understand you as best I can.

There's a dark side to every genius whatsmore so I'm sure I'll be OK

Anyway, my daughter has just graduated in Psychology, and is currently volunteering in a mental health institution in Sri Lanka (I kid you not!!) so I'll bring her along to protect me

Hi guys

Are you both not season ticket holders

Which shops in Bolton do you both work

can't go to the match because of work Jimmy

give over mate

really you don't want to go and punish yourself watching that s hit ! thats the real reason and you have better things to do with your time than flush your money down the toilet giving your money to Gartside

let's be aving you matey thats the real reason, or because your other half knows how s hit the wanderers have become that your looking after the kids whilst she's out shopping at the trafford centre !

good excuse but it don't wash with me working

haha ! that a good excuse.

klass whats the what shops do we work in are you stil hunting me down even after we sorted our differences out

Quote Originally Posted by klassnic
    Hi guys

Are you both not season ticket holders

Which shops in Bolton do you both work

can't go to the match because of work Jimmy

give over mate

really you don't want to go and punish yourself watching that s hit ! thats the real reason and you have better things to do with your time than flush your money down the toilet giving your money to Gartside

let's be aving you matey thats the real reason, or because your other half knows how s hit the wanderers have become that your looking after the kids whilst she's out shopping at the trafford centre !

good excuse but it don't wash with me working

haha ! that a good excuse.
    klassers the season ticket holders will keep going the big question is if things don't change and we get relegated will they re-new there season ticket.

whatmore no genuinely i thought maybe you both pobably work in shops in bolton or even pubs or restraunts at weekends matey.

we are all bolton fans together.

though yours and jimmys many previous posts i got the impression that you both were season ticket holders and when you said oh! we are working this weekend I thought hey whats the mixed messages I'm getting here.

I use to be a season ticket holder and have many other things at the reebok but out of demonstration and seperating my emotions and support for the club and not for gartside and his wages I refuse to go until he is out.

let me tell you as fans we all spend a lot of money there over the years but I can assure you I have spent a lot more than others much much more and I one day said NO I'm not having this board of this club taking my money and
    pi ssing it up the wall.

So out of protest I won't go anymore

Thats why my emails messages are so passionate and I seem to stand alone, but many more are doing the same by keep

no klassnic I didn't mean I thought you were making a sneaky post to hunt me down I was just joking.its not wise realy for anyone to say on here were they work or even what they do for a living all that needs to be kept strickly private imo.you never know what dangerous lunatics or on this board,i mean theres me and you for a start

First of all whats, can I put your mind at rest, by Assuring you, without a shadow of doubt.

There are no Lunatics on this board and anybody who says there is

Should be locked up

Quote Originally Posted by itsintheblood
    First of all whats, can I put your mind at rest, by Assuring you, without a shadow of doubt.

There are no Lunatics on this board and anybody who says there is

Should be locked up

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)