+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Webb from Sheffield

re: Webb from Sheffield

Quote Originally Posted by jolly_roger
    Meanwhile Rotherham's Webb bottled it when Gerrard should have got a second yellow card.
    and failed to give Liverpool a blatant pen with the foul on Suarez from Oxy - Chambers...thing is Suarez made a big meal of it which I feel p.issed Howard off hence he didn't award it...had he gone down naturally because the charge/push was enough to knock any player over then he would have got the pen...

Dear Mr ~'#'#'@'

Thank you for your email in regards to the web article from 20.53. We have now corrected the article and apologise for our mistake in this instance.
    Thank you for taking an interest in this matter and do not hesitate to contact us again
    Kind regards
    BBC sport interactive

I don't think Howard would have been able to blow his whistle for pissing himself laughing!!!

His dive resembled Agards goal celebration, a double somersault with a triple toe loop!...

Plus it's well known that Man Utd fans hate Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by BradfordFozzie
    I don't think Howard would have been able to blow his whistle for pissing himself laughing!!!

His dive resembled Agards goal celebration, a double somersault with a triple toe loop!...
    I honestly think that exaggerated tipple loop, was what cost him what was imo a penalty, but I have to say it serves him right, less dramatics next time might just pay off

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12